Account Manager (Part-Time Role)
A fantastic opportunity has arisen within our Sales team to join us and be part of a successful and growing company. This particular role will be to assist and support the Commercial Manager to help effectively manage our diverse and ever increasing level of clients.
Cavalier Mailing Services is one of the UK’s leading providers of national and international direct mailing and fulfilment services. With over 25 years of experience we provide a complete solution to all direct mailing requirements. We currently mail out more than 25 million items per calendar year and work with over 200 clients helping them cut mailing costs and improve campaign results.
- Dealing with Sales enquiries, raising quotations, quotation follow-up and negotiate prices where necessary
- General Account Management – Managing and maintaining a portfolio of existing and prospect accounts
- Assist in meeting sales targets and Business Plan and Assist in achieving Sales growth
- Send out company literature and assist with client presentations when necessary
- Liaise with Production / Production Planning Department
- Keeping clients informed of job progress and managing client expectations
- Involvement in Sales meetings and Daily production meetings
- Manage the Sales function in the absence of the Commercial Manager
- Initially the role will be Part Time (25 hours per week / during the hours of 09:00 to 15:50) with the potential to develop into a full time role in the future
The Person / What we are looking for –
- A cheerful, enthusiastic and outgoing personality that can learn fast and perform well to achieve positive impacts and have fun!
- A strong work ethic and willingness to “go the extra mile”
- A good level of business awareness and commercial acumen
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Strong rapport and relationship building skills with both internally with colleagues and externally with clients
- Competent and professional manner both on the telephone and with written correspondence
- Literate in Microsoft Office – Primarily Outlook and Excel
If you wish to be considered for this role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or if you have any questions, please call Nigel Greengrass on 01603 957311