A fantastic opportunity has arisen within our Sales team to join us and be part of a successful and growing company. This particular role will be to assist and support the Technical Director to help effectively manage our diverse and ever increasing level of clients.
Cavalier Mailing Services is one of the UK’s leading providers of national and international direct mailing and fulfilment services. With over 30 years of experience we provide a complete solution to all direct mailing requirements. We currently mail out more than 25 million items per calendar year and work with over 200 clients helping them cut mailing costs and improve campaign results.
- Dealing with incoming enquiries
- Sourcing Supplier Estimates
- Generating Quotations
- Processing orders and relevant necessary administration
- Liaising with clients via telephone and email
- Following up sales opportunities
- Working closely with the Technical Director who will mentor, train and support in all company sales activities.
The Person / What we are looking for –
- A cheerful, enthusiastic and outgoing personality that can learn fast and perform well to achieve positive impacts and have fun!
- A strong work ethic and willingness to “go the extra mile”
- A good level of business awareness and commercial acumen
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Strong rapport and relationship building skills with both internally with colleagues and externally with clients
- Competent and professional manner both on the telephone and with written correspondence
- Literate in Microsoft Office – Primarily Outlook and Excel
This is a permanent, full-time position, approximately 37.5 – 40 hours per week, salary negotiable depending on experience.
If you wish to be considered for this role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org