Royal Mail Price Increases 30th March 2015
Further to the earlier than usual price increases that Royal Mail introduced at the start of the year they have given notice that those products not affected at that time will be increasing as of Monday 30th March 2015.
- Royal Mail Business Mail 1st Class and business Mail Parcels are increasing by an average of 1%
- Royal Mail 24 and Royal Mail 48 Parcels are increasing by an average of 1% (excluding add-ons and surcharges)
- Overall International Business services will increase by less than 1%
- International Tracking and Signature Business Parcel prices will reduce by up to 4% on average.
- Royal Mail Advertising Mail Parcels will increase on average by 4%
- Royal Mail Publishing Mail Parcels will increase on average by 4%
- Products purchased through a franking machine will increase. Prices for sending a 1st Class Letter will start from 52p and a 2nd Class Letter from 39p