Envelope Enclosing / Insertion
Our envelope enclosing services provide high-speed and low-cost options for direct mail campaigns.
We can enclose letters, flyers, leaflets, brochures, magazines, BRE’s, etc into envelopes of up to C4 in size.
Combined with our data services, we can also mailsort your address data to achieve lower postage costs on most enveloped mailings – compared with other mailing formats such as polywrapping.
Our Services Include
- High speed enclosing lines to keep prices low
- Up to 6 inserts
- Enclosing speeds of up to 8,000 items per hour
- Automated enclosing from DL to C4 sizes
- Plain or printed envelopes
- Window or non-window envelopes
- Personalisation – laser or inkjet addressing
- Postage savings – we can save you money on postage costs by sending most enveloped mailings via the mailmark 2D barcode service
- Fulfilment only – we can competently complete envelope enclosing to Royal Mail door drop criteria or we can cater to straight forward enclosing
Over many years Norfolk Wildlife Trust have been able to rely on Cavalier for a high quality, flexible and helpful service for our large regular mailings to members. Highly recommended. Thank you Cavalier.
Lucy Denman – Norfolk Wildlife Trust
Envelope Supply & Services
We order thousands of envelopes every week that can be sourced at competitive prices from our preferred suppliers, to save you money.
Along with reducing envelope costs, we can also help with your artwork design and guide you through the elements which are sometimes required, depending on the postal service.
Benefits of Envelope Mailing
- Envelopes are often considered more environmentally friendly than polywrap by the recipient
- Envelope branding – from a simple design printed in 1 colour, to a more complex option including printed logos or promotional message with additional graphics or even full colour, the options are endless
- Postage savings – by preparing mail to achieve maximum UK postage discounts, we can normally save you money when sending envelopes compared with polywrapping
Hand Enclosing Envelope Services
Our envelope enclosing team processes low volume jobs or more complex mailings. Our hand enclosing services include
- Envelope packs that may contain unusual items that are not suitable for our enclosing lines – i.e. USB sticks, pens, other promotional material
- Low volume projects
- Bespoke envelopes that cannot be used on our enclosing lines
- Variable quantity mailings – where packs may contain different quantities of an item
Examples of envelope mailings we handle include:
- General business correspondence
- Catalogues and brochures
- Combination of multiple inserts
- Magazine subscription renewals letters
- Acquisition campaigns
- Cross selling marketing initiatives
- Donation appeals
- Election communication
- Sales letters and correspondence
For more information on Cavalier Mailing’s envelope enclosing service, please use this contact form or call us on 01603 720303.