1. A survey from International Communications Research reveals that 73% of consumers actually prefer mail over other advertising methods.
2. 92% of young shoppers say their purchasing decisions are influenced by direct mail.
3. 51% of the UK’s population favour direct mail from local shops, while 48% prefer it from banks.
4. Marketers, such as retailers, are seeing dramatically higher response rates from direct mailing.
5. Direct mail is still one of the most effective marketing tools for driving new leads and conversions.
6. Direct mail can offer choices and value to consumers, along with the convenience of home delivery services.
7. Customers from 98% of the top 61 Direct Mailing companies in the UK still prefer to be contacted by direct mail.